Meet Our Support Staff
- Stacey has worked in dentistry for over 20 years and she loves pediatric dentistry
- She has a passion for making sure children have the best experience in the dentist office
- She is married and has 3 children, 2 dogs, 3 goats and 5 chickens
- Stacey loves to watch baseball
- Stacey believes in treating others the way you would like to be treated
- Shannon loves working with children and making their dental experience fun
- Her favorite part of the job is working with special needs children and helping them overcome their fears
- She loves her two children and her two dogs
- She is a youth leader for 9th grade girls youth group at her church
- Courtney has 20 years of dental experience
- She loves helping children overcome their fear of dentistry
- She is married with 3 chrldrens and 3 dogs
- In her free time she loves being outdoors with her family
Front Desk Coordinator
- Alyssa loves working with children as a dental assistant as well as a patient coordinator
- She finds the medical/dental field fascinating
- Her favorite part of the job is working with people including coworkers and patients
- Her greatest honor and gift has been being a mom to her son
- Alyssa’s hobbies include hanging out with family and friends, taking walks outside, cooking, and shopping for home decor
Meet Our Dental Hygienists
- Kathy has been a licensed Hygienist in 5 different states.
- She has worked in general practices, Periodontal and Prosthetic practices.
- She is looking forward to helping our patients further with her latest continuing education classes in Oral Myofunctional therapy.
Meet Our Dental Assistants
- Haley loves working with children and teaching them the importance of dental hygiene
- Her favorite part of the job is helping children feel comfortable and feel safe in the office
- She is recently married and has two dogs
- Haley’s hobbies include traveling, swimming, watching baseball, trying new foods and studying to become a dental hygienist
- She feels so grateful to have joined such a wonderful team at Sparkle Pediatric Dentistry and to have the opportunity to help create healthy smiles
- I am a Certified Dental Assistant
- Studied at Fortis College for Dental Assisting and was part of the National Honors Society.
- Experienced in dentistry for about 3 years.
- I’m Bilingual ( Spanish / English)
- I love working with kids by creating a fun and learning experience as well as overcoming fears.
- During my free time I enjoy staying home with my dog Slinky and spending time with my family/ friends. I also like to bake, do make-up/hair and DIY projects.
Myrna has been a dental assistant for 20+ years. Working with children is her favorite part of the job! In her spare time she enjoys spending time outdoors with her 2 daughters and grandchildren.
- Chanel developed a love of dentistry through spending time with her aunt, also a dental assistant
- She loves building relationships with patients and having fun with them
- Chanel has two part-time jobs: a banquet server at the Country Club of Virginia, and traveling to military bases to help dentists with service members
- She is currently completing her second year of prerequisites for the Dental Hygiene Program
- Macy completed Sparkle’s dental assisting program after graduating from high school.
- Her favorite part about her job is interacting with the children in our office.
- Outside of work Macy enjoys playing with her puppy and spending time with family.