MEET DR. HOLLY LEWIS
Pediatric dentist in Henrico, Dr. Holly Lewis, is well known for her friendly personality and her clinical excellence. She loves bringing smiles to children. In her free time, Dr. Lewis enjoys spending time with her husband and children as well as traveling with her family.
Dr. Lewis earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Mississippi. She then went on to receive her Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, as well as her Certificate of Advanced Education in General Dentistry from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Lewis was accepted into a two year pediatric dental residency at Virginia Commonwealth University and received a Master of Science in Dentistry. There, Dr. Lewis received the specialized training and advanced education required to treat children of all ages and with special needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Mississippi
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Pediatric Residency and Master of Science, Virginia Commonwealth University
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- President of the Virginia Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Assistant Professor in Pediatric Dentistry at the VCU School of Dentistry
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow in the Pierre Fauchard Academy, an Honorary Dental Association
- “Top Dentists” for pediatric dentistry in Richmond Magazine
- “Best Bedside Manner” in Our Health Magazine
- Virginia Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Richmond Association of Women Dentists
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon
MEET DR. KRISTIN ROBERTSON
Dr. Kristin Robertson received her Bachelor of Science from James Madison University and her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Virginia Commonwealth University. She discovered and fostered her interest in dentistry by working throughout high school and college as a dental assistant for her childhood family dentist. She loved the idea of a “dental home” that allowed the dentist to get to know a patient and family throughout the years.
During her time at VCU, Dr. Robertson volunteered her time with multiple philanthropic organizations, including Mission of Mercy, Give Kids A Smile, and Project Homeless Connect. After dental school, Dr. Robertson worked as a general practitioner in a public health setting with a focus on treating pediatric patients. She realized her true passion for dentistry lied with treating children. After 5 years of living in South Carolina, Dr. Robertson was very excited about her family’s return to Richmond, Virginia, and her joining the team at Sparkle Pediatric Dentistry. She looks forward every day to create lasting relationships with the patients and their families while making a difference through oral health education and comfortable dental treatment.
When she is not in the office, Dr. Robertson enjoys cooking, reading, and spending time with her husband, two children Laurel and Trey, and her dog Toby.
DR. DANIELLE MILLER
Dr. Miller grew up in a small town in North Carolina. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology from High Point University in High Point, North Carolina. After completing her undergraduate studies, she attended Virginia Commonwealth University’s dental school where she received her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Directly after obtaining her dental degree, she pursued her certificate in pediatric dentistry from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. Go Gators! In her free time, she likes going for runs and trying new restaurants. Dr. Miller is looking forward to brightening tiny smiles all over Richmond!