Pediatric dentist in Henrico, Dr. Holly Lewis, is well known for her friendly personality and her clinical excellence. She loves bringing smiles to children.
Dr. Lewis earned her Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Mississippi. She then went on to receive her Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry, as well as her Certificate of Advanced Education in General Dentistry from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Dr. Lewis was accepted into a two year pediatric dental residency at Virginia Commonwealth University and received a Master of Science in Dentistry. There, Dr. Lewis received the specialized training and advanced education required to treat children of all ages and with special needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Mississippi
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Mississippi School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Advanced Education in General Dentistry, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Pediatric Residency and Master of Science, Virginia Commonwealth University
CAREER ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- President of the Virginia Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Assistant Professor in Pediatric Dentistry at the VCU School of Dentistry
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow in the Pierre Fauchard Academy, an Honorary Dental Association
- “Top Dentists” for pediatric dentistry in Richmond Magazine
- “Best Bedside Manner” in Our Health Magazine
- Virginia Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Richmond Association of Women Dentists
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon
In her free time, Dr. Lewis enjoys spending time with her husband and children as well as traveling with her family.